Riviera Beach Rv Park
-- Home of Beautiful Sunsets --
RIVIERA BEACH RV PARK
This quiet, relaxing RV Park is located on 15 acres of beautiful South Texas farm land just off the coast of Texas - located 28 miles Southeast of Kingsville, TX near the town of Riviera Beach TX. Baffin Bay Fishing Pier 1 mile away.
The perfect place to relax after a full day of fishing, hunting, bird watching, sightseeing or just relaxing.
Monthly - $325 per month for both RV and Trailer Home sites.
$25 per person fee for occupancy above 2 people
Electricity is .17 per kilowatt
Nightly - $35 per night for RV using 30 amp electrical service
$40 per night for RV using 50 amp electrical service
(Weekly Rentals receive 1 night free)
No additional charge for electricity
* 59 Total RV & trailer sites
* 28 Trailer Home sites that can accommodate up to 80' Trailer Homes
* 31 RV sites that can accommodate up to 40' RVs
* Trailer Home sites are approximately 50' x 100'
* RV sites are 30' x 50'
* Many sites have 20' x 30' concrete slabs for patio use
* 30 & 50 amp electrical service available
* Monthly guests pay for electricity
* Electricity is included for Nightly guests
* Water and sewage included at no charge
* Wifi internet throughout the Park
* Trash dumpster onsite for all guests
We love our guests and work hard to make them feel at home in this beautiful part of South Texas
Click Here for the History Of Riviera Beach TX
Club House and Pavilion
Pavilion & Clubhouse (Click on image for details)
Guest Laundry Room
Laundry Room for Guests (Click on image for details)